At Philip York, we make a few assumptions before we conduct our free market appraisals:
- That your goal is to achieve the highest possible price.
- That if you decide to place your property on the market, you would like it to be sold within a reasonable time period (say, 1-12 weeks).
- That you don’t want to pay vast amounts of money upfront on unnecessary and needless marketing.
- That you want the transaction handled professionally and without pressure, using ethically based marketing and negotiation methods.
- That you expect to receive an estimate of a current reasonable selling price which is fair and reasonable, upon which you can make reliable plans.
To arrange a free market appraisal, please call 1300 934 970 or complete the form below.