We understand that sometimes it makes sense for a landlord to manage their own property.
It might be a room in their own residence that they are renting out or perhaps a small self-contained flat adjoining the main home on acreage. Since the owner is seeing the tenant almost daily and can easily collect the rent directly, the need for a middleman agent is largely negated.
However, finding a good, reliable tenant can be a little more involved and time-consuming.
There are few things more wasteful and frustrating than a vacant property. Hundreds of dollars can be lost each week as it sits empty.
Philip York can source a new tenant for you quickly and efficiently. Our casual letting service offers all of the following for one simple fee:
- ACCESS TO OUR DATABASE OF POTENTIAL TENANTS.
- FREE PHOTOGRAPHY.
- FREE PROMOTION ON REALESTATE.COM.AU, DOMAIN.COM.AU AND OTHER WEBSITES.
- FREE LETTERBOX DISTRIBUTION OF SURROUNDING AREA.
- INITIAL CULLING OF ALL ENQUIRIES TO MATCH YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- THOROUGH REFERENCE CHECKING (includes work confirmation, income verification and past tenancy record). Trusting your instinct is one thing, but conducting due-diligence checks is the safeguard.
- PREPARATION AND SIGNING OF RESIDENTIAL TENANCY AGREEMENT or SHARED HOUSING AGREEMENT.
- COLLECTION OF INITIAL MONIES (2 weeks rent and 4 weeks bond).
- FREE LODGEMENT OF BOND TO THE RENTAL BOND BOARD.
- FREE PREPARATION OF INGOING CONDITION REPORT, if applicable.
- TENANT BRIEFING AT COMMENCEMENT (including cleaning expectations and your own special conditions).
- ORGANISED HANDOVER OF ALL RELEVANT PAPERWORK.
NO UPFRONT COSTS AND NO CHARGES UNTIL LEASED.
In addition, if you end up finding your own tenant, just call us and we’ll remove the property from the market without any charges from us.
If you need a tenant urgently, there is no time to spare!
Call us today and we will be right over to see you.